▼ eResources

Grenfell Campus
Menu Button
Default Interior

Plan Your Trip

International Student Services

Memorial to offer remote program delivery for fall 2020

Memorial University will welcome new and returning students to a primarily remote teaching and learning environment for the fall semester. Full in-person, on-campus courses will not resume before January 2021. More info https://www.mun.ca/covid19/news.php?id=13316&type=news

We hope you are doing well under the circumstances. In light of COVID 19:


  • International Student Services staff are providing our critical support for international students remotely.
  • Working remotely means we will be supporting you using emails and other social media platforms.
  • You can book appointment with a immigration advisor by emailing international@grenfell.mun.ca
  • If you have any questions regarding your health insurance please email international@grenfell.mun.ca 

   Are you a new or returning international student interested in traveling to Canada?

The Internationalization Office (IO) can provide you with advice related to your travel. 

Do not book travel until you have been in contact with the IO. 

It is important that you have:

·         proper advice on travel exemptions to enter Canada,

·         advice on how to obtain a travel exemption to enter NL and,

·         advice on the supports available during the mandatory 2 week self-isolation. 


Please visit https://www.mun.ca/international/arrivals-20-21/index.php and follow the steps to complete a form to get advice on your travel plans.

International Student Services

Grenfell Campus, Memorial University of Newfoundland
20 University Drive, Corner Brook, NL
A2H 5G4, Canada

Office: AS 271
Phone: (709) 639-6525
Email: international@grenfell.mun.ca

Grenfell Logo

© Grenfell Campus, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Corner Brook, NL Canada Toll Free 1-888-637-6269

Privacy Policy    Login    Library    Sitemap    Site Feedback

Grenfell Logo

© Grenfell Campus, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Corner Brook, NL Canada. Toll Free 1-888-637-6269

Privacy Policy




Site Feedback