This website is resource for those students who are accepted into our Self-Isolation Arrivals program ONLY.
- The rate is $17.51 per night.
- Students must also pay $50 for a cleaning kit and $35 to rent necessary items for your self-isolation period (ie, bedding, utensils, towels, and other household items). These fees are mandatory.
- There are no laundry services available during self-isolation.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Water from the taps in the self-isolation units is safe to drink.
- Students can choose to purchase up to 3 meals per day and are required to purchase at least one meal per day. These meals will be delivered to the students’ rooms.
- Students must advise the institution of any dietary requirements they may have ahead of time by emailing
- There can be transportation costs associated with getting to a testing site if advised by public health. The transportation fees can be approximately $50.00 which is paid for by the student.
Students can choose to purchase up to 2 meals per day and are required to purchase at least one meal per day. These meals will be delivered to the students’ rooms.
Meal costs are as follows:
Snack Bags $10.00- $18.00
Students can also purchase food items from off-campus establishments (such as restaurants and grocery stores) but these purchases are subject to specific regulations (ie, must be delivered to the drop-zone at Residence Complex Main entrance, and must be delivered during specified timeframes – 12:00noon-2:00pm and 5:00pm-7:00pm daily.) These purchases must be paid for ahead of time through contactless methods.