The rate is $89.00 per night.
To book your stay, email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 709-639-1980 and identify yourself as a Memorial University student requiring self-isolation. Each room will include:
- 2 double beds
- Coffee Maker
- Bathroom (shower/toilet/sink)
- Personal laundry services are not available but towels and linens can be replaced by calling the front desk.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Food is available through the restaurant attached to the hotel,
Jungle Jim’s Eatery. These meals will be delivered to your room.
- You must have access to a Canadian credit card to order meals from this restaurant.
- Grocery delivery to your room is also available through
Coleman’s Grocery Store (minimum order $50).
- There can be transportation costs associated with getting to a testing site if advised by public health. The transportation fees can be approximately $50.00 which is paid for by the student.