Are you a new or returning international student who will be travelling to Corner Brook for in-person study in the Fall 2021 or Winter 2022 semester?
- Visit the Arrivals website and complete the Arrival Information Form approximately 4-6 weeks before intended travel date.
- Do not book travel until advised to do so by the Grenfell Campus Arrivals team.
- If you require more information about self-isolation after reviewing the arrival website, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returning Students and New Domestic Students
- A new student is defined as someone who has never resided in the province for the purpose of studies i.e. St. John's or Corner Brook (Grenfell Campus).
- A returning student is defined as someone who previously resided in the province for the purpose of studies i.e. St. John's or Corner Brook (Grenfell Campus)
The following safety measures are in place on campus:
1) COVID-19 vaccines are required for all students, faculty and staff. You must have had the first dose of an approved vaccination by Sept. 7, 2021, and the second dose by Oct. 15, 2021, unless granted an accommodation. Recognized vaccines include those approved by the World Health Organization and/or Health Canada. You will be required to show proof of vaccination in the my.mun.ca portal.
2) Masks are required to be worn in all indoor spaces.
For more information on masks or vaccines, please click here.
If you have not already done so, please complete the arrivals form.