The Internationalization Working Group is a team of staff members at Grenfell Campus from various departments who work to support internationalization both on and off campus. Its members include representation from Student Services, the Registrar’s Office, Graduate Studies, ESL, and Recruitment. As a group, we strive to:
- Advocate for internationalization in our campus community
- Celebrate and promote diversity through an EDI-AR lens
- Ensure that campus policies and practices are sensitive to cultural differences
- Provide insight for staff, faculty, students, and community members into internationalization and related initiatives
- Assist units in solving challenges related to internationalization
Whether you are a student, staff, or faculty member, the IWG would love to hear from you regarding your concerns or insights as they relate to internationalization. If you’d like to reach out to us, please fill the form below and one of our members will be in touch to follow up with you directly.