Before you arrive in Canada, you must obtain the correct immigration documents. For information on the process of applying for your study permit, you should refer to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website.
MUN Immigration Information Sessions for Students
Every Tuesday and Thursday from May 2 to September 2, 2022 (except for holidays and where noted below) from 12:00pm to 1:00pm NLST.
The sessions will be held remotely through Brightspace (course: Immigration Support for International Students). If you do not have access, email email@example.com
from your @mun.ca email for link.
Please check the schedule here
Support for Current International Students
Online Resources for Grenfell Campus Students
Current Grenfell Campus students can login to the Grenfell International Student Services Online Learning Tool (Brightspace) to access useful resources such as:
- Templates for cover letters
- Ways to improve a study permit application
- Presentations from government officials
- Contact information for government officials dedicated to working with Grenfell Campus students
In addition to attending group sessions and periodic on-site visits from both provincial and federal government officials, current international students at Grenfell Campus can book an appointment to:
- Create a long-term immigration strategy
- Understand how to preserve immigration status and follow the rules in unusual circumstances
- Get more information on work authorizations
- To book an appointment please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your name
- Student number
- WhatsApp number or Skype username
- time zone
- The reason you are booking the appointment