Saturdays, 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
During the Fall semester, we're pleased to offer you a shuttle to popular shopping areas including:
Grenfell Campus: Drop off: In front of flags at Grenfell Campus.
Corner Brook plaza: Drop off: City bus stop near Main Mall entrance.
Murphy Square: Drop off: Next to back parking lot of Canadian Tire near Easy Financial Services.
Valley Mall: Drop off: Eye Care centre parking lot across the street from the entrance of CBC.
Colemans at the Gardens: Drop off: At the rear of the building (Liquor Store side) near the entrance to College of the North Atlantic's parking lot.
- The shuttle will operate on Saturday, Sept. 7, 14, 28; Oct. 5, 19, 26; Nov. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30. If the shuttle is cancelled for some reason, it will be posted here to this website.
- The shuttle can only take 7 passengers at a time.
- Shuttle service is weather permitting.
- The shuttle will continuously loop through the areas outlined above. If you miss a shuttle, it will be about 40 minutes until it returns to your stop.
- The driver will not make any stops other than those outlined above.
- The Student Code of Conduct applies on this shuttle.
- If you miss the final shuttle, you will be responsible for your own transportation back to campus.
- You must sign in every time you enter the shuttle.
- If the shuttle is cancelled (due to reasons such as: mechanical, illness, inclement weather) an email will be sent to all students to advise of cancellation.
- Read: Passenger Rules and Regulations
We're delighted to offer this service but as is the case with anything new, there may be a few hiccups. We ask for your patience and courtesy.
Waiver of Liability
Neither Memorial University of Newfoundland, Grenfell Campus, its employees, nor any staff employed and performing work on behalf of the University, shall be responsible for loss or damage to any property, however caused.
Neither Memorial University of Newfoundland, its employees, nor any staff and performing work on behalf of the University, shall be responsible for personal injury or related damages, however caused.
All passengers who choose to ride on the shuttle, or to carry any item with them on the bus, do so at their own discretion.