Orientation is Grenfell's way of welcoming you to your university experience! It will arm you with the knowledge you need to tackle your classes while providing social functions and fun activities designed to make interacting with your fellow students enjoyable! It will make the transition from high school or the workforce to university a smooth and enjoyable one. Orientation will:
- Provide the opportunity to meet lots of new people and make friendships that may last a lifetime.
- Help you understand the academic expectations put on you by the university, your professors and, even more importantly, yourself.
- Allow you to build important university contacts that will come in handy throughout your time here at Grenfell.
- Give you a chance to learn about all campus activities, departments and services.
- Provide opportunities for you to learn about our community and the beautiful province in which it is situated.
- Give guidance and advice from upper-year students and faculty members.