The Grenfell Campus Student Union funds an emergency short-term loan to assist undergraduate students who find themselves in a difficult situation.
An application is available at Student Services main office. Please allow at least 24 hours for processing. To avail of this program, students normally must:
- Be registered full time
- Be in clear academic standing
- Not owe any fees from previous semesters
- Must have exhausted all other sources of assistance
- Must demonstrate their ability to repay the loan one day before the registration date
- Allow access to financial and academic information, if necessary, to determine eligibility
- Provide documentation of proof of need, if necessary
- Must agree to meet with staff to discuss their request
- Allow sufficient time to process (normally a day)
- Not exceed $300 per request
Emergency short-term loans are also available for graduate students.
Please email email@example.com or call 637-6232 for more information.