Thinking of applying?
Any student who is eligible to go on exchange is allowed to do so for one or two semesters. Before students consider applying, there are some criteria that must first be met. Students must be registered as a full time student at Grenfell Campus with a minimum of a 2.5 GPA (cumulative) and must be in clear academic standing. A minimum of 30 credit hours must be complete prior to going on exchange. Costs associated with the exchange program i.e. tuition (paid to Grenfell Campus), transportation, housing, food, spending money, etc. are the student’s responsibility. Student must act as ambassadors of Grenfell and represent their university, province, and country. Students must not have had any violations of the student code of conduct, or be the subject of an ongoing investigation by student housing, campus enforcement, and/or student code of conduct at the time of application for an exchange program. Students must not have any outstanding fees owed to Memorial University at the time of application for an exchange program.
- Email email@example.com to set up a meeting to discuss options.
- Obtain the application package from the exchange coordinator.
- Submit your application and supporting documents. The deadline is mid-September for Winter semester exchange, and early February for Fall semester exchange.
- 2 references (minimum of one academic);
- A short personal statement outlining the interest of the student and explaining the research they have done on the program/institution they wish to attend;
- Unofficial transcript;
*Once the complete application has been received and reviewed and the student is deemed eligible for exchange, the student will then continue the application process for the host institution (apply to host institution, apply for housing at host institution, etc.).