Accessibility support is a shared process. There can be many solutions to different barriers to your participation, and we will help identify the most effective, efficient, and equitable solutions.
All students are encouraged to:
- review the Policy on Academic Accommodations for Students with Disabilities;
- notify ACES, with appropriate documentation, of your need for academic accommodation due to a disability;
- participate in your individual accommodation planning by providing information to advisors and staff regarding your accommodations;
- communicate your accommodation plan to your instructors, faculty administration, and others, as appropriate, and where classroom learning/evaluation accommodations are needed, with as much advance notice as possible;
- work with ACES each semester to ensure all accommodation needs are being met and whether any adjustments are necessary.
- If you are currently in the process of obtaining documentation to request accommodations, we recommend that you submit the following
Certificate of Disability to your respective healthcare professional to complete for our records.