At the Printer
When a fault occurs, a fault screen displays which provides recovery instructions.
- Follow these instructions to clear the fault.
NOTE: Any printed sheets removed will automatically be reprinted once the paper jam is cleared.
- The fault screen will indicate the location of the jam.
- Use the green handles and knobs indicated in the instructions displayed on the screen to remove the jammed paper.
- Ensure that all jam clearance handles and levers are returned to their correct positions. The red flashes behind the jam clearance handles and levers should not be visible.
NOTE: Jam Clearance areas vary depending on your machine model and configuration.
- Remove all the documents from the document handler and document glass as instructed.
- Re-order the documents as at the start of the job and reload. The documents will be recycled automatically to recover the job.
If you are unable to clear the fault, contact the Service Desk (ext. 2049), AS373, or enter a ticket here
At Your Desk