Western Newfoundland is a great place to explore so make sure to come early and stay late to take advantage of all that our region has to offer! Our knowledgeable and experience conference services staff will be happy to help you plan your perfect vacation itinerary or assist with your pre and post conference activities.
- From the Trans-Canada Highway, take Exit #5 onto Confederation Drive
- Turn left onto West Valley Road and follow to the lights at O'Connell Drive
- Turn left onto O'Connell Drive and follow it past Margaret Bowater Park to the intersection at Mt. Bernard
- Turn left at the lights (University Drive) and follow the road up to the University campus entrance
- Follow University Drive past the Arts and Science building and turn right at the back of the building into the General Parking Area (Lot 4). Follow the road to the Residence Complex (building with red roof) and turn left into the small parking lot of that building. Enter through the main doors to find the front desk office.
Parking is available onsite. A $3 nightly fee applies. Weekly and monthly
rates are also available at $15 and $30 respectively.