Here is some general information about our summer operations:
- The Conference Services office is open 7:00am to 11:00pm. For after hour assistance, please go to the Campus Enforcement Office in the main Arts and Science atrium.
- Check-out time is 11am. Later check-outs may be possible depending on our occupancy. Please check with the front desk if you require a later check-out time.
- Quiet hours are between 11pm and 7am. Conference groups and sport teams are asked to please consider the comfort and enjoyment of our other guests and students staying on campus.
- The rooms are not provided with daily housekeeping services. Towel exchange is available, if required. Simply bring your soiled towels to the front desk in exchange for fresh items. Where possible, please help us help the environment and hang your towels to dry between uses.
- Extra blankets and pillows are available upon request and availability.
- To report a campus emergency or medical situation, our Campus Enforcement Patrol emergency phone number is: 637-2888. Any other (non-emergency) campus issues, please call 637-6200 Ex. 6210
- Long distance calls can be made from your room. You must have a calling card or the ability to make a collect call in order to avail of this service. To make a long distance call, dial 9 on the phone and then dial 1-800-555-1111. A Bell Aliant representative will then assist you with your call.
- A Conference Services Guest Information booklet is located in your room or in the lounges. If you have any questions or concerns that are not addressed in that booklet, please do not hesitate to contact our office for assistance: 637-4799.
- All keys must be returned to the Conference Services main office upon check-out. There is a green key drop box located in the porch of the main office if the office is closed. Guests will be charged a flat fee of $85.00 for any keys that are not returned. Conference Coordinators are encouraged to communicate with all their members to ensure keys are returned upon check-out.
- Grenfell Campus is a smoke free environment.
- Alcohol consumption is permitted only within the confines of apartments and residence rooms.
- Pets of any kind are not allowed within any of the guest rooms with the exception of a certified guide animal.
- All guests are responsible for their personal belongings while staying on campus.
- Cancellations without fee are accepted up to 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival. One night rental fee will apply if you do not cancel within 24 hours. Different rules may apply for group reservations.