Over this five-week course:
- Demystify myths about hypnosis.
- Learn how to access the power of the subconscious mind
- Learn how the mind works and how to communicate with it.
- Practice self-hypnosis and relaxation techniques that you can use at home.
- Experience a group hypnosis session for stress relief and rejuvenation.
5 Tuesdays: April 5, 12, 19, 26, May 3, 2022, 7 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
Location: Grenfell Campus
Facilitator: Veronica Connors
Register online today!
To pay cash, debit or check, please select "Offline Payment" and payment options will be provided via email.
Students & seniors: $175
About Veronica Connors
Veronica has been an Educator for 30 years and now teaches primarily in the area of mental, emotional, and spiritual growth. She's co-Author of Soul Steps: 52 Ways to Reconnect with Spirit, a Self-Mastery and Meditation teacher as well as a Counselling Hypnotherapist. Veronica is delighted to teach this class and take you through a fascinating journey into the world of hypnosis.