Learn to meditate or deepen your practice in this five-week class.
- Learn to meditate with simple and practical instruction
- Understand what meditation is and what it isn't
- Overcome common problems in meditation: resistance, inability to concentrate, drowsiness, boredom, irritability, fear, and when, where and how long to sit
- Develop your own personal practice with guidance and support
- Experience transcendental group meditation in every class
This class is for beginner and advanced meditators. In the truly mindful there is no competition, only an inner discipline to know the Self on a deeper level.
5 Sundays: Feb. 27, March 6, 13, 20, 27, 6:30 p.m.- 7:45 p.m.
Location: Grenfell Campus
Facilitator: Veronica Connors
Register online today!
To pay cash, debit or check, please select "Offline Payment" and payment options will be provided via email.
Students & seniors: $175
About Veronica Connors
Veronica has been an educator for 30 years and now teaches primarily in the area of mental, emotional, and spiritual growth. She's co-author of Soul Steps: 52 Ways to Reconnect with Spirit, a Self-Mastery and Meditation teacher as well as a Counselling Hypnotherapist. Veronica is delighted to teach this class and help you develop and deepen your meditation practice as well as your relationship with your inner Self.