Academic advising is committed to helping students from the time of their first inquiries about attending Grenfell Campus to their graduation. Working closely with faculty and staff, academic advising strives to:
- Ease student's transition to university
- Help students progress through their degree requirements
- Educate students about university policies and procedures
- Act as a liaison between students and other programs, campuses, and universities
- Connect students to people and resources at Grenfell Campus
- Assist students with setting goals and making informed decisions
Book an Appointment
Click here if you wish to book an appointment with one of our advisors in the Registrar's Office. During Fall 2020 advising appoitments will take place though phone or virtual appoitnments. No inperson appointments will take place due to Covid 19.
Every student has an academic advisor from their first day of classes until they graduate. To gain a better understanding of who your advisor is, please consult the advising matrix below.