Current students and members of the public who are considering furthering their education through graduate studies are invited to attend Grenfell's annual Graduate Studies Fair.
The fair will take place in the Arts and Science atrium, Thursday, Nov. 4
4:30-6 p.m. Information on each graduate program will be available, as well as presentations by Grenfell graduate students, alumni, graduate officers, and more.
Grenfell's current graduate programs are:
- Master of Science in Applied Geomatics (AGEO)
- Master of Arts in Environmental Policy (MAEP)
- Master of Science in Boreal ecosystems and Agricultural Sciences (BEAS)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Boreal Ecosystems and Agricultural Sciences (PhD BEAS)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Transdisciplinary Sustainability (TRSU)
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA Visual arts)
For more information, contact Lucas Knill, Projects Co-ordinator, email@example.com.
SEE ALL GRENFELL NEWS