Visit the International Student Services office (for international student only)

Graduate studies

  • Contact Patrick Arsenault, International Student Programming Coordinator at the International Student Services office at Grenfell campus immediately after receiving your admission offer letter. You will be provided with details on foreign health insurance, immigration, accommodations, and other important matters.

  • Understand your health insurance options. All international students are automatically charged foreign health insurance when they register. Depending on the length of your study permit (if it is 12 months or longer) you will be eligible to enroll in our provincial health plan offered called MCP or Medical Care Plan.

If you are receiving funding from a graduate assistantship, you will require a Social Insurance Number (SIN). For more information on social insurance numbers, please visit the Service Canada website. You can apply for a SIN at: Joseph R. Smallwood Building, 1 Regent Square, Corner Brook, NL A2H 6J6. You will require an enrolment verification letter, and the SIN application form.

Office of the Registrar

Grenfell Campus, Memorial University of Newfoundland
20 University Drive, Corner Brook, NL
A2H 5G4, Canada

Office: AS 277
Phone: (709) 637-6298