Our intensive English courses begin in September and January, and consist of 13 weeks of instruction.
- Classes begin September 5th, 2018
- Classes end November 30, 2018
- Examination period: December 5-14, 2018
- Classes begin January 3, 2019
- Classes end April 5, 2019
- Examination period: April 10-19, 2019
- The tuition fees vary by program level. Please see the fee chart below. These fees must be paid in full by the first day of class.
- Students in IEBP-G Level 1 and Level 2 take one or two academic credit courses as part of the program. The price of the textbooks for these courses vary by course, and are not included in the fees.
- An ESL application fee of $100 is required at the time of application. This is separate from the $120 application fee for students applying to undergraduate studies.
- A deposit of $400 towards your tuition is required not later than four weeks before the start of classes.
- All international students must purchase foreign health insurance through Memorial University ($207) regardless of any other private insurance held.
The table below shows a summary of fees required each semester for an international student enrolled in an intensive English program at Grenfell Campus and the schedule for fee payment. Students should also budget approximately $1500 per semester for groceries. All fees are in Canadian Dollars (CAD) and subject to change.