Add an activity sub-page content:
Click here to add an activity to the Activity Directory.
Please note the requirements for activities to be included as part of the Grenfell Campus Co-Curricular Record:
- The activity must not be a degree requirement or required as part of an academic course
- The activity must have a learning component that corresponds to the student success competencies as identified in the Teaching and Learning Framework 2023
- Positions must either be unpaid or paid through a stipend that is less than $1000 per academic year (MUCEP positions and RA/GA/TA positions are exempt)
- Participation in an activity must meet a 10-hour minimum commitment over at least 2 weeks. There is no minimum for workshops
- Participation in an activity must provide a benefit to a group within a program, Grenfell campus or school, Grenfell group or community group outside of Grenfell campus
- The activity requires the student to (one or more of the following):
- Increase public engagement
- Produce positive social change; and/or
- Showcase leadership.