What is a co-curricular record?
The Co-Curricular Record (CCR) is an official record of activities that students participate in outside of the classroom, and as an official record, it complements their academic transcript.
All activities fit into 4 categories:
- Campus and community engagement
- Experiential learning opportunities
- Personal and professional development
- Student-led initiatives
The Grenfell CCR is used for:
- A central location where students can see the wide-variety of co-curricular opportunities available at Grenfell Campus.
- Once you have completed an activity you will have the chance to log and reflect upon the transferable skills you have developed. Each activity has a number of competencies that can be achieved through participation in that activity.
- The CCR is an official record that will showcase your experiences at Grenfell Campus. If you would like a copy of a your official CCR, email email@example.com.