Undergraduate Courses at Bonne Bay
To take advertised undergrad courses at Bonne Bay, students must register with Memorial University and complete a course interest form on BrightSpace. Students with all required course prerequisites completed will be able to register during their scheduled registration window for the spring/summer semester.
Students without all pre-requisites should contact both the Academic Program Officer and the assigned course instructor.
- Course Tuition: payable through the Cashiers Office or MUN Self-Service.
- Accommodation: $250/course, pay on-site (cheque, cash, VISA, MC, debit).
- Food: $200/course, pay on-site (cheque, cash, VISA, MC, debit).
- Field Notebooks: $15 pay on-site (cheque, cash, VISA, MC, debit).
- Photocopying $0.10 per sheet (min $10) pay on-site (cheque, cash, VISA, MC, debit).
- Damage Deposit: $100 per course (automatically billed to your student account, refunded if no damage is incurred to equipment or property at the end of the summer semster).