Student Services works to improve student life and help promote academic success Our programming is free and available to you:
Health and Diversity
- International student support, consultation and programming
- Career Development Services, for career advising and support with resumes, CVs, cover letters, interviews, and professional networking
- Programs, initiatives and spaces dedicated to our Indigenous student population
- Grenfell Warriors competitive programs including basketball, volleyball, and more
- Opportunities for fans to enjoy varsity sport
- Wellness activities and programming, including Mental Health First Aid, ski trips, yoga, and much more – watch for promotion of these activities
- Student food bank, about which information will be sent by email
- Health Services, offering various medical services to students, and counselling and mental health services offered through Counselling and Psychological Services.
One of the most important roles that we all play is to help ensure that Grenfell is an inclusive, safe, open, and tolerant community, as outlined in the Student Code of Conduct. This means listening to each other and promoting effective communications and respect. Building this kind of
culture promotes better understanding, and the ability to communicate ideas
without making personal judgments about individuals is a hallmark of university
learning. It is important to remember this in face-to-face conversations as well as on all forms of social media – even those that appear anonymous.