RN / BN Loved, but lost contest rules
- Contest administered by representatives of Grenfell Campus, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Marketing, Communications and Advancement Office (the "Contest Administrators").
- No purchase necessary. Those eligible can enter by providing accurate contact information on the entry form above. Only one entry per individual.
- Entries received after May 15, 2019 at 11:59pm (NST), will not be eligible.
- One of two prizes (1st prize – $200 gift card, 2nd prize – $100 gift card) will be awarded to the contest winners. All prizes have no cash value and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions.
- On May 20, 2019, the winners will be drawn from all valid entries received throughout the contest period using a random name picker.
- In order to claim prize, selected entrants must first correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skilltesting question to be administered by email. The selected entrants will be notified by the Contest Administrators by or email and will be required to provide an answer to the question within ten (10) business days of notification ("Winner").
- If a selected entrant cannot be contacted by email or fails to return the contest documents within the specified time, he/she will forfeit his or her prize and an alternative winner will be selected by the same method.
- By accepting a prize, Winners consents to the use of his or her name and city of residence without further compensation in any advertising or publicity or marketing efforts carried out by the Contest Administrators.
- This contest is only open to RN graduates from the Western Memorial Hospital School of Nursing and/or BN from the Western Regional School of Nursing.