The Bursar’s Office is responsible for the analysis and collection of all student fees and charges, including fees for tuition, residence, student union, lockers, health insurance and other miscellaneous fees.
The department is also responsible for areas such as accounts payable, travel claims and invoicing and receipt of all payments. To view or search for policies, please visit Memorial's Policies and Procedures web page. Financial and administrative services electronic forms are available here.
- Lockers: Rentals and Returns
- Student Account Analysis and Payment
- Accounts payable and petty cash
- Budget and monthly statements, internal invoices
- Journal entries
- MUN policy implementation
- Partial payroll for hourly paid employees
- Revenue collection
- Staff settlement claims
- Third party billings
- Travel advances and claims, research grants
- Visitor approval forms